The PSF-A85 is an ultra low-power Wi-Fi module designed by ITEAD. The module adopts the highly integrated Wi-Fi chip ESP8285. It features industry's highly competitive packaging size and ultra-low power technology. Specially designed for mobile devices and the Internet of Things application, wearable products. It can connect physical devices to Wi-Fi wireless network to make Internet or LAN communications.
PSF-A85 has completed self-contained wireless network, with built-in 32-bit kernel processor, on-chip SRAM, it can not only be used as the main control chip, but also as a WiFi adapter. To apply it to other microcontroller based designs, simply by using SPISDIO or I2CUART interface to communicate. It supports external antenna or PCB antenna. This module works perfectly with 2.4G WIFI FPC antenna!
Antena externa nu este inclusa ! Este produs separat.
If you prefer a module has onboard ceramic antenna, please order the PSF-B85.
The module supports IPEX connector and stamp hole interface. It can be widely applied to wearable Wi-Fi products, smart power grid, smart transportation, smart home, handheld devices, industrial control, firefighting and security intelligent management, etc.
Tutorial: Using ESP8266 /ESP8285 to blink an LED
Vizitati aici pagina Wiki a Producatorului Itead.
The main function of PSF-A85 includes serial transparent transmission, PWM control, GPIO control.
Serial transparent transmission: good transmission performance, the maximum transmission rate is 460800bps.
PWM control: adjust lighting, adjust led color, adjust motor speed and much more.
GPIO control: control switches, relay and more.
STA mode the module connected to Internet via a router, thus mobile phone or computer can remote control devices via Internet. AP mode PSF-A85 module worked as a hotspot, which realizes directly communication between the module and phonecomputer, enables wireless LAN control. STA+AP mode this is coexistence mode, which can realize seamlessly switch via the Internet control, easy to operate.
- 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/i/k/r
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP mode
- WPA/WPA2 PSK and WP
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, support multi-way TCP Client connection
- Support rich Socket AT commands
- Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
- Built-in 32 bit MCU, also work as application processor
- 3.3V single supply
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P) support
- Support MIMO 1×1 and 2×1, STBC, A- MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4μs guard interval
- WMM power save U-APSD
- Multiple queue management to fully utilize traffic prioritization defined by 802.11e standard.
- Adaptive rate fallback algorithm sets the optimum transmission rate and Tx power based on actual SNR and packet loss information.
This product was added to our catalog on 21 mai, 2018.