1. Support for the IDE 1.0 + (OSX/Windows/Linux)
2. Power via USB or External Source or 7-16V to 5V (automatic selection)
3. The On - board, 150mA 5V Regulator
4. Built - in USB
5. 6 I/O Pins (2 for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
6. 8K Flash Memory (about 6K after bootloader)
7. I2C and SPI
8. PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
9. ADC on 4 pins.
10. Power LED and Test/Status leds
This product was added to our catalog on 08 mai, 2018.