What is an electronic brick? An electronic brick is an electronic module which can be assembled like Lego bricks simply by plugging in and pulling out. Compared to traditional universal boards and circuit modules assembled with various electronic components, electronic brick has standardized interfaces, plug and play, simplifying construction of prototype circuit on one’s own. There are many types of electronic bricks, and we provide more than twenty types with different functions including buttons, sensors, Bluetooth modules, etc, whose functions cover from sensor to motor drive, from Ethernet to wireless communication via Bluetooth, and so on. We will continue to add more types to meet the various needs of different projects.
Electronic brick of track sensor is based on sensor TCRT5000, which is to receive the returned infrared signals after sending out to detect the signal strength. Within a certain height range, the control board can detect whether there are objects blocking via digital pins . Track sensors are widely used in smart cars or printers for black and white line detection.
1. Plug and play, easy to use. Compatible with the mainstream 2.54 interfaces and 4-Pin Grove interfaces in the market.
2. With use of M4 standard fixed holes, compatible with M4-standard kits such as Lego and Makeblock.
3. With adjustable potentiometer to set detecting height threshold.
4. With hysteresis comparison circuit for more stable digital output voltage
5. With LED indicator for real-time detection of current digital output status.
||48.0mm X 13.00mm X 1.6mm
||3.3 or 5V DC
||3.3 or 5V DC
||2.54 3-pin interface and 4-pin Grove interface(1)
|Detecting height range
Note 1：S for analog/digital output port ( defined according to the switch), V and G for voltage at the common collector and ground respectively
Note 2： The specific measurable height is depended on the color and reflection of the material, the more the color contrast, the better to detect.
|Digital output voltage（VCC=5V）
|Threshold hysteresis ΔUth
|Detecting height range（VCC=5V，Vth=3.5V）
This product was added to our catalog on 21 mai, 2014.